Police are investigating after a woman was found attached to a tree near a Walmart early Monday morning.
What We Know:
- A WSB-TV photographer first on the scene saw a person’s body attached to a tree at a South Fulton Walmart parking lot. The medical examiner’s office was on the scene.
- A police spokeswoman confirmed that police came out and found a woman hanging.
- At 10 AM, South Fulton police had ruled the investigation a suicide – and no foul play has been suspected.
- Last week an Atlanta man was found hanging from a bridge over Martin Luther King Jr. Drive near the Atlanta University Center over the weekend. Authorities believe the innocent was also a suicide and didn’t find any foul play.
- A man was found hanging from a tree in Atlanta’s Piedmont Park in 2016.
This story will be updated at Urban Newsroom.
See something we should share? Let us know!