It appears as if Camille Cosby has had enough of her convicted husband as recent reports indicate that the couple is quickly heading for divorce with the long suffering wife allegedly taking the first step.
What We Know:
- According to Radar Online, Camille Cosby, 74, has left the couple’s Pennsylvania mansion, leaving the fallen comedian “pleading with her to return.”
- “He literally is home alone,” an insider told the publication before stressing that the two now live separate lives. “She even took the staff with her!”
- The site specified that she settled herself into the couple’s Massachusetts hideaway with their chef, multiple drivers and a house manager.
- Reportedly she had some family support as their three grown kids joined her in leaving. They allegedly have not visited their 80-year-old father, Bill, in months.
- This all comes a couple months after the infamous sexual predator was convicted of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in the very Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, estate that Camille fled. The former TV dad is confined to the space and is reduced to wearing an ankle bracelet to track his whereabouts.
This story is developing and will be updated at Urban Newsroom.
See something we should post? Let us know!