Last month Jesse Williams was ordered to pay his wife Aryn Drake-Lee over $100,000 in child & spousal support. He’s not here for it at all.
What We Know:
- The Grey’s Anatomy star has filed court documents Friday in Los Angeles seeking to modify his payments, according to TMZ.
- Williams believes the judge got it all wrong when the actor was ordered last month to pay his ex-wife Aryn Drake-Lee, $50,629 in child support for their 4-year-old daughter Sadie and 3-year-old son Maceo.
- Earlier this year, the former couple was granted joint custody of their children.
- The filing is the latest in a bitter divorce case as Williams believes he’s a victim of “an error in law,” the website reports. Williams also pays Drake-Lee more than $50,000 a month for spousal support.
- He was ordered to begin making the payments this month.
This story was first reported by TMZ.
This story will be updated at Urban Newsroom.
See something we should report? Let us know!