— billboard (@billboard) July 9, 2018
What We Know:
- The majority of the chart’s top 10 this week is Scorpion cuts, seven in all. “Nice for What” takes the top spot, returning to No. 1 having spent seven weeks there total; it stood at No. 6 last week and has been on the chart 13 weeks total. It’s followed by “Nonstop” at No. 2, “God’s Plan” (No. 4, “In My Feelings” (No. 6), “I’m Upset” (No. 7), “Emotionless” (No. 8), and “Don’t Matter to Me” feat. Michael Jackson at No. 9.
- Drake is now tied with Michael Jackson as the only two male solo artists to amass 30 top 10 entries.
- Drake, with that seven-out-of-ten feat, has also broken the Beatles’ long-held record for most simultaneous Hot 100 charters.
- ‘Scorpion’ has broken records by amassing over one billion streams.
- Monday brought word that Drake was seemingly putting together a video for “In My Feelings” down in New Orleans. The track has been receiving a massive push thanks to a viral dance challenge, and appears to be getting the Karena Evans treatment. Evans has directed Drake’s three Scorpion videos so far.
This article will be updated at Urban Newsroom.
See something we should report? Let us know!