Even with a baby on the way and a new husband, Kenya Moore still has no story line.
What We Know:
- Moore joined the Bravo show for its fifth season, which ran from November 2012 to April 2013. She tied the knot with Marc Daly off-screen last year, and confirmed her pregnancy in April.
- In June, she denied reports that she was leaving the show, saying on her Instagram page that she was “reviewing her latest offer.”
- Producers “offered her [a] part-time [role] and she didn’t want the reduction in pay. So she’s out,” the insider said.
- Page Six previously reported that pregnant Moore, 47, was absent from a cast trip to support NeNe Leakes in South Beach, Fla., in June.
- A rep for Moore didn’t confirm the report.
This report first seen at PageSix.
See something else we should report? Let us know!