ATLANTA – Police are trying to determine who shot a Clark Atlanta University student, as she drove through a neighborhood, causing her to crash.
What We Know:
- Atlanta police said the 19-year-old was in surgery at Grady Memorial Hospital overnight, after someone shot her in the back.
- Atlanta police told WSB-TV that officers got a call that a car jumped a curb and crashed, and a woman was behind the wheel suffering from a gunshot wound.
- A bullet pierced through her driver’s side door and hit her in the back.
- Investigators spoke to the victim’s boyfriend and said his story about what happened does not add up.
- Police have no leads on the shooter.
This is a developing story. The original posted at WSB-TV.