Alicia Keys To Release Autobiography Through Oprah Winfrey’s Publishing Imprint.
What We Know:
- Alicia Keys announced on Wednesday that she will release an autobiography, titled More Myself, through Oprah Winfrey’s publishing imprint.
- The Grammy-winning artist’s new book, described as “part autobiography, part narrative documentary,” will be released on Nov. 5, according to the publisher, Macmillan. The book will cover her journey from her “girlhood in Hell’s Kitchen and Harlem, to the process of self-discovery she’s still navigating.”
- Keys published a video on YouTube on Wednesday that featured her with Winfrey celebrating the forthcoming title, which will be released through An Oprah Book, Winfrey’s imprint with Macmillan’s Flatiron Books.
- Winfrey marked the news on Twitter, expressing her excitement that the 15-time Grammy winner chose to publish her autobiography under the Oprah Book imprint.
- Keys hosted the 2019 Grammy Awards last month in Los Angeles, where she memorably sang a medley while playing on two pianos on the Grammy stage.
See something we should post? Let us know!