Wendy Williams finally served Kevin Hunter with divorce papers on Thursday.
What We Know:
- According to our sources, Wendy served Kevin by disguising the divorce papers as a present — completely wrapped with big bows.
- Kevin excitedly opened the box, thinking it was a gift of some sort, the process server uttered those famous words, ‘you have been served.’
- Kevin allegedly “went off, cursing and screaming” when he wasn’t allowed into production offices. BNA reports that the passcodes and locks to the studio have been changed.
- It’s been wildly rumored for some time that Kevin Hunter has been cheating on Wendy. The rumors suggested that Hunter had been seeing Hudson for nearly a decade. Though the speculation first began in 2017, the rumors really gained traction after Williams revealed that she was staying in a sober house. The chatter became so bad that Williams felt she had to address.Last month it was reported that he fathered a love child with his alleged mistress Sharina Hudson.
- Wendy and Kevin married in 1999 and have one child, Kevin Jr, 19.
This story is getting heated.