This escalated quickly.
What We Know:
- Kevin Hunter was fired as executive producer on Wendy Williams’ show after she served her philandering husband divorce papers last week
- The 47-year-old was also fired as Wendy’s manager and he was given 48 hours to remove his belongings fromtheir New Jersey home, a source told DailyMail.com
- Williams served Hunter with divorce papers last Thursday, April 11th, 2019.
- It’s been alleged that Kevin Hunter and mistress Sharina Hudson had been living the high life at a hideaway in New Jersey, going for dinner dates, dressing in designer gear and driving flashy new cars
- Hunter publicly apologized via statement early Tuesday, admitting he was not ‘proud of his recent actions’ and was ‘trying to right some wrongs’
- Wendy was seen apartment hunting in NYC on Tuesday as she revealed Monday she was moving out of her sober living home and was ready to start a new life for her and her son.
See something we should post? Let us know!