Before we could actually give Blac Chyna some credit for seeking higher education we received receipts from Harvard Business School Online.
What We Know:
- Yesterday, Blac Chyna, government name Angela White, said she was turning over a new leaf and posted an alleged acceptance letter to into the Harvard Business School Online program studying Business Analytics.
- “Where I’m at now is a stage of realization and growth! I want to be great for myself and my kids. School is going to help me take things up a couple of notches. People are always talking about me, might as well talk about the good. I’m excited for the next chapter.”
- Harvard did not take even a day to release a statement disavowing White stating she in fact had not been admitted into the program which takes about 8 weeks and 5 hours per week to complete which provides a certificate upon completion and costs $1,500.
- It seems Christian Emiliano, self-referred to as the Social Media Renaissance Man, reached out to White’s team offering a program at the cost of $3,250 stating “Our team will complete all the course work for you, all you have to do is take one test (we will provide you the study guide) and then take credit for the program.”
- White’s team acknowledges receipt of this offer but declined it and White allegedly decided to take the course on her own.
- A Harvard rep reached out to TMZ stating “Harvard Business School Online has not admitted nor provided an acceptance letter to a person named Angela White.”
The posted acceptance letter has since been removed from White’s profile. Hopefully she finds another form of growth but it won’t be at Harvard, online or otherwise.