Cam Newton and his longtime girlfriend, Kia Proctor, are expecting their fourth child together.
What We Know:
- Proctor took to Instagram to share the news on Wednesday with a picture of her showing off her bump. “Blessed ❤️#anotherone #momof5” she captioned the photo.
- The pair currently share three children. They have two sons, Chosen Sebastian and Camidas Swain, and a daughter Sovereign Dior Cambella. Proctor also has a 12- year-old daughter, Shakira, from a previous relationship, according to People.
- The Carolina Panthers quarterback previously announced that he was giving up sex for the month of March in order to challenge himself and become mentally stronger.
- “Every month in this off-season I’ve tried to challenge myself in a different way,” Newton said on the Late Late Show with James Corden. “When the season comes around, it makes my mind stronger. I feel like if I look up and said I did those things, it makes me mentally stronger,” he continued. Newton underwent surgery in January for an injury that caused him to miss the final two games of the 2018 season.
- It is unclear how far along Proctor is.
Newton has yet to publicly comment on the newest addition to his family.
View this post on Instagram