Yes you read that correctly. The cheating (alleged) estranged husband of Wendy Williams is seeking spousal support…
What We Know:
- After 21 years of marriage Williams filed for divorce in April after allegations surfaced about her husband Kevin Hunter having an affair over 10 years in the making, getting his mistress pregnant, and her giving birth to a child believed to be his.
- Hunter is requesting spousal support along with child support for their 18-year-old son Kevin Hunter Jr. who is currently a freshman in college.
- Hunter served as Williams’ personal manager and executive producer on her hit daytime talk show until he was terminated about one week post-divorce filings.
- Williams is said to not be surprised by these ‘outlandish demands’ but rather confused as to how her estranged ex is requesting support for an 18-year-old college student she’s already supporting, one above the usual age one would normally request support for.
- After a months-long hiatus from her hit show, Williams came back from a hiatus in March healthier and refreshed later admitting she had moved into a sober house for treatment.
Close to her release from the sober house in April, Williams stated she had a ‘new life’ planned for her and her son. Doesn’t sound like those plans are changing with Hunter’s request. Good for Williams. Sounds like she’s doin’ fine!