Jaden Smith will play a younger version of Kanye West in Showtime’s upcoming half-hour anthology series “Omniverse”.
What We Know:
- “Omniverse is not set in our world nor it’s about our world. This series is aimed to add a new spin on alternate realities, consciousness, and push the limits of half-hour narrative”, YahooNews stated.
- The anthology series will be produced by Smith’s company, Westbrook Studios, along with Scooter Braun’s SB Productions.
- The first season will explore the ego through this alternate reality incarnation of West. Writer Lee Sung Jin said, “I’m honored and thrilled to be collaborating with everyone involved to present an alternate world through the eyes of a young man somewhere in the multiverse who happens to also be a Kayne West.”
- The show is still developing and a production schedule and release date have not been released. West will serve as an executive producer alongside Smith.
- This would be the first television series to West’s credit. Will his fans love it, or hate it? We shall see.
Omniverse sounds like it would be an amazing series to watch. This show will take you into the mind of incarnated Kayne West. I can’t wait until it air, will you?