Earlier this week, we reported that Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star Tatyana Ali is expecting baby number two. Well her co-star Alfonso Ribeiro and his wife Angela Ribeiro, have welcomed their third child.
What We Know…
- Alfonso Ribeiro announced on Tuesday, the birth of his baby girl, Ava Sue Ribeiro just a few hours after mothers day.
- The actor shared a picture of his bundle of joy on Instagram. He wrote: “Ava Sue Ribeiro finally decided to send @mrsangelaribeiro1 to the hospital on Mother’s Day and came into our world early yesterday morning. “Both Ava and Mommy are doing great. Thank you, Dr. Jason Rothbart, for an amazing job.”
- This is the couple’s first daughter together. They have two boys — 4-year-old Anders, and five-year-old Alfonso Jr., 5. Alfonso also has a 16-year-old daughter, Sienna, who he shares with his ex-wife, Robin Stapler.
- Ribeiro became engaged to the writer in July 2012 and tied the knot in October 2012.
- Angela gave birth to their first son a year after and had their second son in April 2015.
Angela hasn’t yet spoken publicly on the birth of her daughter. The blogger’s last post on Instagram was a photo of her and her two sons on Mother’s day with the caption “I am proud of many things in life, but nothing compares to being a mother.”