Talk show host, Wendy Williams has decided to dissolve The Hunter Foundation.
What We Know:
- The Hunter Foundation is a non-profit organization Williams started with her husband in 2014.
- The foundation provides resources for drug education, substance abuse counseling and rehabilitation programs.
- Wendy Williams announced the decision to close the foundation during her talk show.
- She read a statement saying, “Wendy Williams has been, and remains, committed to helping others in the struggles of life. While accepting her new reality, many things in her life have changed including the dissolution of The Hunter Foundation. Wendy’s giving spirit will continue through her work with other foundations.”
- Last month, Williams announced that the foundation would open a hotline. Shortly after, Williams filed for divorce from her husband, Kevin Hunter.
Surely, Wendy will find another way to continue her philanthropy
Wendy announces Hunter Foundation Hotline: