Controversial TV persona Tomi Lahren recently responded to rapper Jay-Z’s comments on President Donald Trump.
What We Know:
- On the new David Letterman Netflix show, “My Guests Need No Introduction”, JAY-Z discussed his true feelings about the President.
- “He’s bringing out an ugly side of America that we wanted to believe is gone,” he stated. “We still gotta deal with it. We have to have tough conversations…”
- After hearing this interview, Lahren took to Fox News to talk about her feelings towards the rapper.
- She started the rant by stating “Why do all these Trump-deranged, selectively offended, loud-mouthed celebrities really hate this president?”
- “JAY-Z, it’s pretty ironic that you think Donald Trump is a racist when you campaigned for Hillary Clinton! Remember that?” she said.
- Lahren added that Jay should “go back to rapping your filthy lyrics and celebrating your drug-dealing resume, and let Donald Trump make America great again for us all.” JAY-Z has not commented yet.
Lahren has continued to be a controversial figure in today’s culture. She truly needs to get her act together.