Singer Trey Songz announced the birth of his son, Noah, Thursday night.
What We Know:
- Songz – whose real name is Tremaine Neverson – made the announcement on Instagram.
- “My son Noah. We are blessed and overjoyed. Peace 🙏🏾,” captioned the photo of his son peacefully sleeping in a bear onesie.
- He did not announce who the mother was but the announcement still came as a shock to many disappointed fans.
- In 2015, Songz told Charlemagne Tha God on The Breakfast Club that he always wanted to have children.
- “Man I want kids. I’ve been wanting children before you could even imagine. I raised all the kids in my family…” he stated in the interview.
Wishing peace and happiness for the new family!