Halle Berry kissed guest host, writer, and actress Lena Waithe on Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night.
What We Know…
- Waithe pressed her “Berry Button” during the show which summoned Berry to inspire Waithe with “some of that Halle Berry juice.” Waithe referenced Berry’s 2002 Oscar speech asking for inspiration.
- Berry began giving Waithe an inspirational talk but said “I think you need something else,” before she planted a kiss on Waithe’s lips.
- Waithe guest-hosted the show for Kimmel as he hosted the All in the Family and The Jeffersons specials. Berry made an appearance on the show to promote her upcoming movie, “John Wick Chapter 3 – Parabellum,” which came out May 17.
- Best known for creating Showtime’s hit series “The Chi,” co-writing and co-starring in Master of None with comedian Aziz Ansari, she has multiple projects slated for 2019 and 2020 including Queen & Slim and is in season 3 of HBO’s Westworld.
- Waithe was also named one of Time’s 100 most influential people in the world for her work as an actor and writer on various television series.
Waithe tweeted to commemorate the kiss and we can’t say we blame her.