Kanye West admitted that he’s never voted on David Letterman’s Netflix show, “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.”
What We Know:
- During the hour-long interview, Kanye talks about fashion, family, politics, and his bipolar disorder.
- The full interview has not been released yet, but according to the Daily Beast, it is “one of the most coherent and engaging interviews Kanye has ever given.”
- Kanye explains why he wears a “Make America Great Again” hat, and shares his thoughts on liberals. During the political discussion, Letterman asked Kanye if he voted for Trump; to which he replied, “I’ve never voted in my life.” To which Letterman responds “Then you don’t have a say in this.”
- Kanye already admitted that he did not vote in the past 2016 election, but he would have voted for Donald Trump if he had. Now, he’s revealed that he has never even cast a vote.
- In the interview, the controversial rapper gets a chance to share his opinions and explain his thought process. He’s also allegedly also mentions his desire to preach the gospel which may be hinted at from the rapper and his wife naming their latest family edition Psalm West.
The full interview will be available to stream on Netflix on May 31. Should be interesting to say the least.