The new cast of the classic Nickelodeon show “All That” was announced Monday.
What We Know:
- The cast includes Reece Caddell, Chinguun Sergelen, Gabrielle Green, Nathan Janak, Kate Godfrey, Ryan Alessi, and Lex Lumpkin.
- All between the ages of 12 and 15, the reboot will be similar to the classic but for the new generation of teens, with new characters and impersonations of today’s popular celebrities.
- The show will also include a musical performance from today’s top artists and special guest stars from today’s pop culture.
- According to People, The Jonas Brothers “will close the June 15 premiere with a rendition of their smash hit ‘Sucker’ after All That alumni Kel Mitchell, Kenan Thompson, Lori Beth Denberg and Josh Server make appearances with the new cast of teens.”
- Kel Mitchell and Kenan Thompson, who are serving as executive producers for the reboot, are excited for the future of the show.
- “For us to see the new kids going through what we went through and experiencing the beginning and know what’s to come for them — it’s so cool to see their faces experiencing it all,” Mitchell told PEOPLE.
- “[All That] really taught me what I was put here to do,” said Thompson. “I always knew I wanted to be an actor but I didn’t really know what that meant. It really taught me how to be a professional, how to play the camera … it taught me everything.”