Rap titan Drake was the star of the court during Thursday’s Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
What We Know:
- The superfan and “global ambassador” of his hometown Toronto Raptors, Drake has been known for his over-emotional and intense antics on the sidelines.
- So much so that apparently the NBA brass talked to the Raptors and Drake directly about the artist needing to calm down, especially after he gave Raptors head coach Nick Nurse a quick shoulder massage during a game in the Eastern Conference Finals. The NBA was NOT a fan.
- However, Drake was out acting up as usual during Thursday’s game, wearing the Raptors jersey of the Golden State Warrior superstar Steph Curry’s father Dell Curry (with the same number). Petty to the max.
- He even went as far as to cover up his arm tattoos of Steph Curry and fellow Warriors player Draymond Green with a Nike band.
- However, his “Worst Behavior” came when Drake and Green shared a definitely intense exchange — but according to Green, it wasn’t a true scuffle.
- “It wasn’t really a scuffle because I didn’t hit him and he didn’t hit me, or I didn’t push him or he didn’t push me…We barked a little bit. But I wouldn’t necessarily consider it a scuffle.” stated Green.
Will definitely be tuning in to see if Drake’s stunts will be “Over” in the NBA Finals Game 2.