Gregory Stanton, a 49-year-old Tennessee resident, was sentenced to 10 months in prison after he was found guilty of tampering with a consumer product.
What We Know:
- Stanton pled guilty to the charge in November 2018. He was sentenced for the crime last Friday.
- Stanton filmed a video of himself urinating cereal conveyor belt in 2014. The incident occurred at the Memphis Kellogg factory where he worked.
- According to Time, Stanton filmed another video, earlier that year, showing him urinating into a bucket then emptying it onto a cereal production line.
- He posted the incriminating videos online in 2016.
- Kellogg alerted law enforcement when the video surfaced online. The Food and Drug Administration also got involved in the investigation.
Stanton will finally face the consequences of his sick actions.