BH90210 has cast LaLa Anthony as the wife of Brian Austin Green on Fox’s Beverly Hills 90210 revival.
What We Know:
- “39-year old power actress LaLa Anthony will play the recurring role of Shay, “A superstar hip/hop artist” who’s also the breadwinner of the family, while her husband Green watches over the family”, Deadline said.
- According to The Wrap, BH90210 is set to debut in August and will feature the original cast members Green, Jason Priestly, Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth, Ian Ziering, Gabrielle Carteris and Tori Spelling.
- The original series “Beverly Hills” aired in 1990 and ran for 10 seasons, due to Luke Perry dying in March at 52-years old from a stroke, it led to multiple spinoffs.
- BH90210 series isn’t exactly a reboot, but its more of a meta take on the franchise that brings back the original stars in Beverly Hills 90210 finale.
- “Patrick Sean Smith and several senior writers backed out of the show because they claimed they were unhappy with unspecified stars. The writer’s room has since been “beefed up” and is back on track in the wake of the departures,” The Wrap said.
BH90210 premiers August 7th on Fox.