Kimora Lee Simmons’ revival of the iconic brand launched on Forever 21 Thursday.
What We Know:
- The brand’s collaboration with Forever 21 is already almost sold out. Items include 90s classics like tube tops and huge hoop earrings as well as 2019 favorites like bike shorts and bodysuits.
- Simmons told Page Six Style that she “did expect [Baby Phat’s sexy style to come back], actually — fashion is so cyclical. I love being a part of this life cycle from the O.G. Baby Phat to our new, reinvented, modern-take on the brand…”
- The iconic brand is having one generation discover the brand for the first time and having another generation reminiscence.
- “It’s so fulfilling to see one generation squealing with nostalgia at the news of our relaunch, and another discovering the brand for the first time…That’s affirmation for me and a whole community of women who were underserved by fashion the first time around” Simmons stated.
- Baby Phat will be officially relaunching this fall.
Time to stunt ladies!