Forbes recently published this year’s richest rappers and Jay-Z led the pack!
- Jay-Z, 49, was the first rapper to earn billionaire status. Dr.Dre, Diddy, Kanye and Drake are close behind him.
- Dr. Dre came in second on the list. The 54-year-old is worth $800M.
- Diddy, 49, is next on the list with $740M. His shares in Ciroc, Revolt Cable, and Sean Jean have been his main sources of income. Even though he is in third place now, Forbes predicts he will be the next to join the billionaire club.
- Kanye, 42, placed fourth on this year’s list. This is the first time Ye earned a spot in the top five. He has amassed a $240M fortune from his successful clothing brand, music, and his Adidas partnership.
- Drake is the youngest on the list and is worth $150M. His money has come from touring, a Las Vegas residency and other investments.
Everyone on this list is definitely winning!