Rapper Cardi B suffered a major wardrobe malfunction while performing at the Bonnaroo Arts and Music Festival in Tennessee Sunday night.
What We Know:
- About ten minutes into her show, Cardi B ripped her tight jumpsuit while twerking.
- Instead of running off stage embarrassed, she came back moments later in a fluffy white bathrobe and finished the rest of her set.
- Cardi played off her new fit by showing off her leg tattoo and nude bra in the set and by the end simply wearing the bathrobe as a skirt.
- This was a major comeback for the rapper who had to cancel shows after plastic surgery complications. She has since put out a statement saying she is done with the surgeries and had some things to say to her haters.
- “I do whatever the f**k I want to do with my body…My job as a [sic] entertainer is a 24-hour job, bro. So no, I don’t have time to work out and I wanted specific things that I know that no matter how much I work out, is not get fixed” she said in an Instagram livestream last month.
Get your check sis!