Jermaine Fowler has been cast as one of the lead roles in Coming 2 America.
What We Know:
- Jermaine Fowler is headed to Zamunda as he plays one of the leading roles in the new movie, Coming 2 America, According to Variety.
- Fowler starred in “Superior Donuts” as Franco Wicks, “Buffaloed” as Zoey Deutch and premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in April.
- The plot details and Fowler’s character in Coming 2 America are unknown as of now.
- The original Coming to America, featured Eddie Murphy as a charming African prince who traveled to New York to escape an arranged marriage. When he finds his true princess he will do whatever it takes to bring her back to Zamunda to marry her.
- Coming to America released in 1988 and grossed nearly $300 million in the worldwide box office.
The comedy sequel is currently scheduled to be released August 7, 2020.
Jermaine Fowler is set to play one of the leads opposite Eddie Murphy in Paramount’s upcoming sequel “Coming 2 America” https://t.co/9Kz6OjfVgU
— Variety (@Variety) June 19, 2019