Renee Bach is a white woman who killed 100 babies in Uganda as she pretend to be a certified doctor.
What We Know:
- From 2007 to 2012, Bach posed as a doctor and ended up killing 100 babies under her fraudulent care. In 2012, she founded a private NGO and healthcare facility called Serving his Children.
- According to AllAfrica.com, Bach claims she took children who were malnourished from local hospitals and treated them at Serving His Children. Now, she is being sued for it.
- In a press release, two women named Gimbo Zubeda and Kakai Rose said, “The mother alleged that they were led to believe that Bach was a medical doctor, and that her home was a medical facility.” The women continued, “Bach was often seen wearing a white coat and seen wearing a stethoscope while administering medications to children in her care.”
- In 2015, the District Health Officer has closed Bach facility and ordered her to not offer any treatment to any child. They accused Bach and SHC of causing deaths of hundreds of children amounting to violations of human rights.
- Bach learned how to conduct her medical procedures from watching YouTube. In the same token, she was performing high level medical practices while openly discussed about enjoying hands on medical care, According to Newsone.
Bach relocated to a different area in Uganda. She was supposed to report to court in March but her case was delayed until 2020.
These pics show #ReneeBach inserting an IV line into infants at her Ugandan NGO https://t.co/a7up1O2yZh. Renee posted these pics without obscuring the kids' identities. Also posted, a blog entry where she writes about performing medical procedures. Her blog has been deleted. pic.twitter.com/GiW4VWaCS6
— Nikki Gagnon 🇷🇼 (@PeaceAmaniPaix) March 2, 2019