Cardi B has been indicted by a grand jury on charges stemming from a New York strip club brawl with bartending sisters Jade and Baddie G.
What We Know:
- The incident occurred August of last year when Cardi B accused Jade of having an affair with husband Offset, one-third of Migos who was performing at the club that night. The sisters were allegedly hurt but refused medical attention.
- In a video taken at the strip club, Cardi B can be seen throwing an ice bucket on Jade during the altercation that was said to be triggered by a drink being thrown in her face. In December 2018, a judge gave the sisters an order of protection against Cardi B.
- In the beginning it was thought that Cardi B would be charged with 2 misdemeanor charges, not the 14 she’s getting including but not limited to 2 counts of felony attempted assault, reckless endangerment, assault, criminal solicitation, conspiracy and harassment.
- A plea deal was offered to Cardi B but she rejected the deal. The deal included a conditional discharge if Cardi B pleaded guilty which meant no jail time but she would have essentially been on probation and would have needed to stay out of trouble. Cardi B rejected the plea so quickly, the time she would have had to stay out of trouble is unknown.
- Cardi B has been indicted on two counts of felony attempted assault and other charges. She is set to be arraigned on June 25.
We’ll continue to follow this story and more!