Rap icon Nicki Minaj has dropped her new single “Megatron”, her first single since dropping her fourth album “Queen” in August.
What We Know:
- The video is more than steamy, with Minaj posted up with her boyfriend, Kenneth Petty, for multiple scenes (featuring a hot tub).
- This was definitely a controversial choice for Minaj, who’s man has served jail time for manslaughter and is a registered sex offender.
- The lyrics “I f— him like I miss him / He just came out of prison” definitely seem like a reference to Petty.
- Despite this choice, Barbs everywhere are rejoicing over the new song, which has a reggae type beat and lyrics that will be blasted at every party this summer.
- She has also returned to her Beats 1 show Queen Radio Friday afternoon, making fans anxious about future album drops.
This song came right in time for the “hot girl summer!”