Miami Dolphin’s Defensive Tackle Kendrick Norton lost his arm in a car crash early Thursday morning.
What We Know:
- On Thursday, 22-year-old Kendrick Norton had his arm amputated and remains hospitalized after a car crash in the Miami area, his agent said.
- Norton’s Ford F250 crashed into a concrete barrier on State Road 836 near Miami. The truck overturned and landed on its roof, according to espn.com.
- Norton was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center.
- Norton’s medical injuries are not life threatening but he is in critical condition.
- According to ESPN, the Florida Highway Patrol said a second vehicle was involved in the crash and that the driver of the 2015 Maserati did not sustain any injuries.
Norton was expected to compete for a spot on the 53-man roster this season.
The U family is praying for Kendrick, his family and the medical professionals helping him this morning. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 https://t.co/uYgXANF5H0
— Manny Diaz (@Coach_MannyDiaz) July 4, 2019