The North Broward Medical Center in Pompano Beach, Florida has filed a claim against the rapper XXXTentacion’s estate, which is run by his mother Cleopatra Bernard.
What We Know:
- The total cost of the services the hospital provided is $10,417.26 — and they are demanding it is paid ASAP.
- Bernard has yet to respond to the hospital’s claims.
- XXXTentacion was killed on June 18, 2018, after being shot to death during a robbery outside an auto shop in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
- This is just another issue for the estate, with Bernard also battling her son’s former friend/music producer James H. Duval (aka Jimmy Duval) and Stache Records over their claim of $1 million.
- They are stating they are owed money for “royalties, contribution, breach of contract/copyright infringement regarding the production, marketing and distribution” of the song “Look at Me,” which Duval claims to have written.
Hopefully, this all gets resolved soon.