Despite the blackout and lack of air conditioning for hours, Cardi B said her guests still continued to party and enjoy themselves.
What We Know:
- This Saturday, Rapper Cardi B and Husband Offset threw their daughter Kulture Kiari a rainbow-themed first birthday party.
- New York City suffered a massive power outage which caused Kulture’s birthday party goers to go hours without air condition and lights. But, that didn’t stop them from partying hard and celebrating Kulture’s first birthday.
- People said, “The outage which started just before 7pm came on the 42nd anniversary of the 1977 blackout, which affected the entire city and sparked chaos.”
- According to People, Cardi revealed that the party was still a blast and thanked her partygoers for turning a negative situation into a ‘lituation’ on Instagram.
- At one point, the partygoers could be seen using their cellphone lights and flashlights to light up the dance floor!
Cardi shared several images from the party on her Instagram story, including a video of Kulture wearing a rainbow dress.