Karlie Redd has signed a $300,000 deal with Doc Johnson to produce a sex toy line based on her body parts.
What We Know:
- Redd will be joining her Love & Hip Hop franchise co-star Safaree Samuels in the sex toy industry. The same company partnered up with Samuels who received a million-dollar deal for his own male sex toy line.
- TMZ reported that the experts at the company recently made molds of Redd’s lady parts, which will be turned into toys called “strokers.”
- The “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star worked with the company in the past by marketing some of their other products. After she became a certified sexologist, they brought her back for her own line.
- According to the outlet, the casts took 6 hours to make and will retail soon for roughly $70.
- Karlie is taking the sex game serious, according to her rep, KD McNair. McNair told TMZ that in addition to the toys, the reality star is creating a sexpert advice blog and plans on curating special packages of sex toys for men and women.
The global sex toy market was expected to grow by 40 percent between 2015 and 2020, from approximately $21 billion dollars to $29 billion dollars during that period, according to Statista. Looks like the reality tv star made a wise choice.