Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea are joining forces to write,“The Book Of Gutsy Women.”
What We Know:
- Simon & Suhuster announced Tuesday that the book will be released October 1. It’s the First time the former secretary of state and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has written a book with her daughter Chelsea Clinton.
- The Book of Gutsy women will focus on celebrating the histories of women that get overlooked too often and are left unwritten.
- The book will honor women such as Marie Curie and climate activist Greta Thunberg.
- Each Clinton has published several books of their own including Hillary Clinton’s ‘What Happened’ and ‘Living History’ and Chelsea’s children book ‘She Persisted: 13 American Women Who Changed The World.’
- In a statement Hillary Clinton said, “To us, they are all gutsy women, leaders with the courage to stand up to the status quo, ask hard questions, and get the job done.”
Hillary says that she believes that this book will make strong women stronger because the world needs more gutsy women. This book has been endorsed by Bill Clinton and former president Barack Obama.
Amari Summerlin & Alex Haynes contributed to this article.