Coming to America sequel will have returning actors and exciting new ones as well.
What We Know:
- Coming to America first premiered on June 29, 1988 with a budget of $39 million.
- James Earl Jones and Paul Bates have reprised their roles from the original movie as King Jaffe Joffer and Oha. Two new actors Wesley Snipes and Rick Ross have also been added to the cast.
- Snipes will play General Izzi (the ruler of the neighboring nation of Zamunda). There are no words on whom Rick Ross will play just yet.
- This majestic movie won Academy Awards, All Def Awards, American Comedy Awards, BMI Film & TV Awards, Golden Screen (Germany), Image Awards, and Kids Choice Awards.
- This rich African movie speaks volumes to the African community and meant a lot to the African American community. This movie informs its viewers that you can be rich and even a prince but true love only comes once in a lifetime.
Coming 2 America will come to theaters December 18, 2020.