This month Krispy Kreme announced its plan to roll out online ordering and delivery with GrubHub to those who live within the range of the 100 participating stores in 24 states, which includes California, Georgia, and Ohio.
What We Know:
- GrubHub is the service delivery partner working with Krispy Kreme to deliver the sweet treats to those who live within the range of the 100 participating stores in 24 states
- Participating states include California, Georgia, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina just to name a few.
- Your delivery order can consist of doughnut dozens, coffee brew boxes, and bottled beverages. The delivery order must total at least $7.99 to apply for the delivery option and conveniently enough, an order of a dozen doughnuts costs $8.99.
- The delivery fee is $4.99 and customers have the option to add a tip online.
- Although many raved about the new idea, a few people were not ecstatic about the delivery service. One supporter said, “I’m about to be getting weekly deliveries.” While another person commented, “Their doughnuts taste like wonder bread dipped in sugar, no thank you.”
- Krispy Kreme plans to offer doughnut delivery to all U.S. locations by the end of the year.
To find out if you’re in the 24 states that provide this option, click here.