A second person has come forward to accuse Katy Perry of alleged sexual misconduct.
What We Know:
- Just days after Perry’s recent accusation by the co-star Josh Kloss of her “Teenage Dream” music video, she is now being accused of forcefully attempting to kiss a Russian TV presenter.
- Russian TV presenter Tina Kandelaki claims Katy Perry approached her while intoxicated at an event, trying to kiss her. Soon after Perry realized she was rebuffed, she began to look for someone else to kiss without consent.
- Kandelaki, 43, said, “I was invited to a private party with Katy Perry, where she, being pretty tipsy, chose me as an object for the manifestation of her passion, I managed to fight back, and Katy instantly found a new victim for kisses, hugs, and dirty dances.”
- Perry also kissed Benjamin Glaze, a 19 year old contestant on American Idol, without his consent after he mentioned that he had never been kissed before. He was saving that moment for when he was in a relationship. Judges thought Perry kissed him on the cheek but she kissed him on the lips.
- Glaze told the New York Times that he didn’t feel sexually harassed. However, if Perry had asked is she could kiss him, he would have said no.
- Perry grew up in a conservative Christian family where homosexuality was synonymous and an abomination in her family’s faith eyes. So as she became an adult, she wanted to explore her options and kiss women, she said she even went further than that!
Perry has yet to respond to the accusations made towards her.