Television director, writer and producer Lee Daniels, is looking for three new creatives for his upcoming workshop this September!
What We Know:
- This workshop will focus on giving creatives the tools and access to a successful career in the entertainment industry that they may not be privy to right now.
- Daniels took to his Instagram to announce the “Lee Daniels Entertainment Creative Workshop” that is looking to mentor writers, directors, producers, musicians and actors in LA, September 25- 28.
- The “Empire” director has partnered with Represent by OMV and American Airlines, for the one-of-a-kind workshop that will give the participants the mentoring opportunity of a lifetime.
- According to the official rules on Represent by OMV’s website, one must post a 15-second video of why they should be chosen for the opportunity.
- Winners of the contest will develop skills, learn from top talent, visit a Lee Daniels Entertainment Production set, all with all accommodations taken care of. Submissions are open now until August 31st. “All yall that have been sending me emails and messages and comments, we created this for you!” said the award-winning director.
Daniels has a great body of work, and to provide this opportunity to others is simply amazing.
View this post on Instagram
I am looking for creatives (Writers, Directors, Producers, Musicians, Actors) to come to LA for my #LeeDanielsEntertainment Creative Workshop, 9/25-9/28! Post a video on why we should pick you. All y’all that been sending me emails and messages and comments we created this for you! Follow and tag @leedanielsentertainment & @REPRESENTbyOMV in your video. Full contest rules via link in bio. Thanks to @americanair