Summer 2019 was officially coined #HotGirlSummer by Houston, TX native and rapper, Megan Thee Stallion. With school starting back this month, Megan surprised everyone by saying she will be returning back to classes for the fall semester at Texas Southern University!
What We Know:
- The “Cash Sh*t” rapper is a 24- year-old junior at TSU. Megan is studying health administration and hopes to open assisted-living facilities within her hometown.
- Before the H-town Hottie gained a huge following, she used to write her verses to songs in between classes last year. On Instagram, she shared a video of herself in an empty classroom dancing to the song that would later become “Cash Sh*t.”
- “I literally wrote “Cash Sh*t” in between classes. I can’t wait to see what I come up with this fall! Hotties let’s make this semester a good one! #Hotgirlsemester,” she wrote.
- This week her newly released single “Hot Girl Summer” featuring Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign sits comfortably at #11 on Billboard’s Hot 100.
- She recently interviewed with Access Hollywood during BeautyCon weekend stating, “Being a hot girl is like a lifestyle and everybody knows I’m still in college. It’s gonna be a real hot girl semester, you know what I’m saying? Real hot nerd fall. So, I’m just about to start putting on for all my school girls.”
We heard that, Megan! We wish you the best of luck in your college career, as well as, your rap career. #RealHotNerdFall