A collaboration with Puma and the late great Nipsey Hussle is set to drop September 5.
What We Know:
- In March before his passing, Nipsey previewed on Instagram that a collaboration between him and Puma is expected to drop in the fall.
- On August 19, his team released a video on Instagram announcing the ”collaborative capsule” collection between his brand ”The Marathon Clothing” and Puma will be dropping September 5.
- He is known for previously working with Puma as the face of the company as well as joining forces to promote service events.
- Many celebrities commented on the post with positive words including Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, and YG. “The Emperor Nipsey lives!!!! ” Busta Rhymes commented.
- ”We’ve also got some charity activations that we’ll do to support what he was doing in Crenshaw, and trying to continue the work that he was doing through his foundation,” said Puma’s Brand and Marketing Global Director Adam Petrick.
Nipsey Hussle’s legacy continues to live on as his many business ventures continue to thrive today.
View this post on Instagram
Our team is proud to announce that our first collaborative capsule with Puma drops on September 5th 2019. Nipsey spearheaded this project from concept to final product over the course of last year, flying to meetings, reviewing samples, bringing in material references he liked, and most importantly ensuring that it reflected his style authentically with no compromise. Each detail from logo placement, fit, colorways, and materials was thoughtfully done. His signature style and DNA can be found in each garment that’s part of this collection from the khaki suit to the tracksuit. This project is very special to our team and we’re handling it with the utmost care to ensure it’s delivered exactly as Nipsey envisioned it. It’s a privilege for us to honor his commitment and carry out this project for people to receive a personally curated collection by Nip Hussle Tha Great.