It has been reported that after six years together, Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes have officially split.
What We Know:
- For years it had been rumored that the two were in a relationship, yet details of it and its timeline were kept under wraps. The speculation began in August of 2013, when Foxx and Holmes were casually spotted arm-in-arm at the 4th Annual Apollo In The Hamptons Benefit in East Hampton, New York.
- Later that year, Foxx denied all rumors connected to Holmes in an interview with Entertainment News and the denial continued in November when he sat down in an interview with ABC News.
- Although never confirmed by either Foxx or Holmes, photos of the two would surface over the years, giving validity to the rumors and an idea of their timeline together.
- When asked about her love life in an interview with More Magazine in 2016, Holmes simply states, “That’s not something I want to answer.” In 2017, the couple was spotted dining in public on Labor Day.
- The pair were also spotted seated together at Clive Davis’ pre-grammy party in January of 2018.
- When asked in an interview for ESPN, if he and Holmes played one-on-one basketball against each other on Valentine’s Day last year, Foxx was not here for it. He removed his mic and walked off.
- Since then, Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes were spotted together as they vacationed in Miami and at this year’s Met Gala.
- An inside source revealed to Us Weekly that Holmes was the one to pull the plug on their very private relationship.
Me hearing about Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx split while simultaneously not knowing they were together to begin with pic.twitter.com/7N9yYgei9I
— RayAnn Ortiz (@rayanno_) August 20, 2019
According to People Magazine, the couple split in May, shortly after this year’s Met Gala, so they have been apart for months amidst Foxx’s other dating rumors.