On Monday, KeKe Palmer made her debut as the third co-host of the third hour show Good Morning America, joining Michael Strahan and Sara Haines.
What We Know:
- The unveiling of the new show came on Palmer’s birthday.
— GMA3: What You Need To Know (@ABCGMA3) August 26, 2019
- The third hour block will now be changed from GMA Day to GMA3: Strahan, Sara & KeKe.
- Palmer is no stranger to the show as the network filled her in as a guest co-host during Haines’ recent maternity leave.
- Since January, Good Morning America has struggled with ratings since it debuted last year.
- Deadline stated, “bringing the 25-year-old aboard is seen as a move aimed at widening the appeal of the show and potentially catching the interest of younger viewers.”
Now the deal is sealed, Palmer should bring in the younger audience and the ratings should slowly rise. Congratulations Palmer!