A close source to Spears tells PEOPLE magazine that she is upset with her father about the alleged altercation with her son Sean Preston.
What We Know:
- The close source says that Britney’s boys are well-behaved and well-mannered. They mentioned that the altercation between Jamie and Sean was unfortunate. The fight began because Sean locked himself in the room because he didn’t want to perform a task that his grandfather asked him to do.
- Jamie then, in retaliation, broke the door down which frightened Sean and caused him to be very upset. Britney also got very upset and ended the visit.
- The day after the alleged altercation, Kevin Federline, Britney Spear’s ex-husband and father of her two children, filed a police report with the Ventura County Sheriff’s station along with his lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan.
- According to the police report filed by Federline and his attorney Kaplan, Britney’s other son Jayden was present during the altercation.
- Kaplan confirmed on Tuesday that Spears and Federline came to a new custody agreement which gives Spears 10 percent of custodial rights and gives Federeline 90 percent. With the new deal, Spears has to have supervised visits.
This legal drama has come months after Spears checked herself into a wellness center following her father’s life-threatening colon rupture last year. Her father’s health scare caused her to take a break from her Las Vegas show Domination indefinitely earlier this year.