Seventeen years later, the famous “Bad Boys” duo, featuring actors Martin Lawrence and Will Smith, are finally back!
What We Know:
- The first trailer for the third installment of the “Bad Boys” series, “Bad Boys For Life”, was released Wednesday.
- The trailer showcases Lawrence’s character Marcus Burnett finally ready to retire from the excitement of fighting Miami crime, but Smith’s character Michael Lowrey enlists him for one last mission.
- The movie has been “in production” since 2008, so fans have been eagerly awaiting the first official trailer. The movie series is wildly popular, with the original “Bad Boys” released in 1995 collecting about $141 million worldwide and its sequel “Bad Boys 2” released in 2003 almost doubling that amount with $273 million worldwide.
- While in the trailer there are glimpses of stars like Vanessa Hudgens and Charles Melton, people have been wondering if actress Gabrielle Union will reprise her role in the films.
- “My phone hasn’t rung yet…It would be awesome. I guess we have to check our budget and see if we can afford for them to do a cameo…The door is always open for them. Hopefully, the door is open for me in [Bad Boys for Life]. We’ll see,” she stated in an interview with “Deadline” back in February.
- Regardless of who will be making an appearance, this movie is going to be one that cannot be missed!
January 17 needs to get here already!