Robert Downey Jr. is set to revive Iron Man in a new Disney+ series.
What We Know:
- Just a few months ago, Marvel fans were devastated when Iron Man sacrificed himself to save humanity in Avengers: Endgame.
- Good news for fans, it looks likes Tony Stark will be making a comeback! RDJ is expected to revive his role as Iron Man in a new series called Iron Heart.
- The series will follow Riri Williams aka Iron Heart, Stark’s 15-year-old successor. Williams is a child genius who, while studying at MIT, created her own suit of armor similar to Stark’s.
- Stark’s official role in the series has not been confirmed. Many have speculated that Iron Man will not actually appear in physical form, but instead voice an AI system in Iron Heart’s suit similar to E.D.I.T.H. from Spiderman: Far From Home or J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Disney+ will launch on November 12 in the U.S.
Glad Iron Man is returning!