Upon his release, The Situation and his wife Lauren thanked their loved ones and fans for the love and support during his incarceration. Now they have one thing on their mind, making babies!
What We Know:
- Family and friends greeted Sorrentino as he made his way home.
- Sources from The Jersey Shore tells TMZ that several members of the cast have flown out and are prepping to record the events leading up to Sorrentino’s return home. Although, on Tuesday there were several production vehicles hauling equipment in the same location the cast shot Jersey Family Vacation.
- While promoting Jersey Family Vacation, the cast talks about how much of an influence Sorrentino had on those who were also incarcerated. In an interview with E! News, Angelina Polizzi said “it’s like he’s in a senior home. He’s playing Bingo; he’s helping people recover in jail.”
- In January 2018, Sorrentino plead guilty to tax evasion. In October 2018, he was sentenced to eight months in prison, and two years supervised probation. Upon his release, he was also ordered to complete 500 hours of community service and was given $123,913 in restitution, which he had already paid, plus a fine of $10,000.
- In January 2019, he turned himself in to begin his sentence. While on his way to prison, he shared an inspiring video to inform others that he will return a better version of himself.
- It is unclear who picked up Sorrentino from jail, but what is known is that he is a free man.
— Mike The Situation ☝🏻 (@ItsTheSituation) September 12, 2019
Fans and family alike are excited to see what is next for the reality star. Until then, welcome home Sitch and enjoy all the funfetti cake you can.