Record producer, Dj Khaled recently announced that he and his wife Nicole Tuck are pregnant with baby number two.
What We Know:
- Khaled and Nicole were eager to share that baby Asahd will become a big brother in just a few months. Asahd Tuck Khaled was born on October 23, 2016 and has been an only child for two years tagging along with his parents. Although Asahd is just a toddler, he must take on his big boy duties as an older brother in 2020.
- Khaled shared the big news with the world through Instagram with a heartfelt video of Nicole at her doctor’s appointment receiving an ultrasound. He also included a message expressing their joy of becoming parents to another baby boy.
- “Just when I thought life couldn’t get any better, I received another blessing that my queen is expecting an addition to our legacy,” Khaled wrote. “I’m feeling more inspired than ever now. As we go into this journey, I’m taking FANLUV along with me to keep the love and blessings flowing to the world!”
- Asahd is well aware and excited that his mother has a growing baby in her belly. “Daddy another one!” Asahd said regarding his baby brother.
- There is no doubt that Khaled and Nicole will continue to be great parents to their unborn child just as they are to Asahd who many of Khaled’s fans love. Asahd has grown up in front of the world as he’s attended some of the biggest events alongside his parents, including the performance stages and the red carpets.
- The world also had a front-row seat to Asahd’s birth in 2016 when Khaled lived streamed it via snapchat. It’s clear that Asahd loves his parents dearly. Khaled continuously shares his love and journey as a first time dad to Asahd on both their Instagram profiles.
We’d like to congratulate Khaled and Nicole on their second blessing. We can’t wait to watch their family grow. Check out the full video clip below!
View this post on Instagram