Sunday night’s Real Housewives of Potomac reunion was very revealing. RHOP star Gizelle Bryant confirmed that she and ex-husband Jamal Bryant are dating again.
What We Know:
- Gizelle Bryant, 49, says she’s thoroughly enjoying the fact that he’s ‘heavily pursuing’ her. During an airing of the RHOP reunion, she confirmed that they’ve been somewhat of an item since last year.
- The couple, divorced 12 years ago, were married from 2002-2009. They have three daughters together. They split because of an affair that Jamal had, amidst allegations of a litany of others.
- The two have remained on good terms while co-parenting their three daughters, Grace, 14, and twins Angel and Adore, 13. Gizelle moved back to Potomac while Jamal left his church in Baltimore to pastor New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Atlanta. Gizelle said at the reunion that the two have been seeing each other since last year, and that Jamal was “heavily pursuing” her.
“I am enjoying the pursuit and I am open,” she said. “There’s nobody who knows me like that man.”
- Gizelle says that she ‘forgives’ small for his transgression. When asked how the kids have reacted to their relationship, she admitted that ‘they’re still getting used to it.’
- Much speculation had spread that Gizelle and Jamal were back together, especially after photos of them together were shared to Gizelle’s Instagram. She had previously shot down rumors. There has been much speculation online and in various church circles that the two were a pair again.
We’ll continue to follow this story and bring updates at Black News Alerts.