Apple has finally released IOS 13, and most consumers are satisfied with the final product. With iPhone 11 coming out soon, this update gives everyone the experience of having a new phone without breaking their budget. The latest update comes tons of new features.
What We Know:
- The fan-favorite “dark mode” changes the interface of exchanging bright white and light gray colors for black and grey hues which are more pleasant for the eyes, especially at night. You can also schedule dark mode at any particular time.
- Another new feature is a quick path keyboard. An iPhone user is finally able to swipe their keyboard rather than tap. This feature is useful for those who have any large max or Plus phone.
- IOS 13 helps improve battery life. The latest update will enhance the lifetime battery as well as the dark mode feature.
- Your camera and photo editing tools are also getting an upgrade. With the latest update, it will offer customizable lighting and a high key mono mode. The editing tools will include the ability to tweak highlights, contrast, and shadows. This edit also works for videos.
- Just like any updates, the IOS 13 is compatible with a lot of iPhones, ranging from iPhone 6s, iPhone SE to the latest models. This update is also not available for the iPad. It is only for the iPhone or iPod. A new iPadOS is coming September 30.
It goes to show that Apple has taken it’s consumers needs into consideration. The new update includes new memoji features which are now compatible with the iPhone 8. There is also FaceTime correction, and Face ID is updated. For those who have downloaded the new update, what is your experience? Do you like it or do you feel Apple is doing the most? Share your thoughts below.